User avatar

Soulkana

Soulkana

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    Again the question came, “are you okay?” I shrugged, flashed a fake smile, and continued walking. In silence. The A in Are should be capitalized because it's beginning of a ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Thursday- YWS chat Parody

    I absolutely loved this this. Haha. Very creative and hilarious. Can't wait to read more of your works ^^. Good luck. I couldn't find anything wrong with spelling and it ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    I absolutely loved this. It is short but completely fulfills your idea and emotion clearly. I can't see anything wrong with this to be honest you did rather well. Keep ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    I see you, but do you see me? I'm focused on your every move. Seeing you isn't easy, but somehow I'll make it through. The memories I have of you, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter One

    Ok Tanya

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Story 96 (Part I)

    Rosey points out very good points, Judy. Just remember that us reviewers are here to make you improve. So you can truly blossom in your works. I know of Star ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter One

    It was meant to be very very off on what I wanted. I did rush because my idea was slipping through my fingers and I need to write what I ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter One

    Chapter One "My Lord, we need more towels." A frantic midwife orders as she turns her attention back to the mother whose face is pale as a sheet. The young ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Hearts, Blue Tears

    Hi Princess haha. I wanted to say wow. I got hooked on this at once. I hope to read more soon

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cracked Mask

    The secrets behind me. A tight smile and warm eyes, No one knows the secrets. I smile and laugh, Its so easy now. To fake the truth. My hands shake, ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fox Flame Part 2

    Chapter One: The Letter 'Where is she??' I think desperately as I run through the dark hallways and up the limestone stairs. The sound of the clock chiming its twelve ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wings Soaring High

    Random Title that might be changed later... Is rough draft. Please help with grammar and whatever else to make this better. It will be a present to my youngest sister... ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Five years to go.

    This was a rough draft and I thank you for the reviews. I will fix it later on...most likely during school ^^ I didn't put as much into as I ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Five years to go.

    The minutes tick on The clock is counting, Down the time goes. Yet still it's not fast enough. A day passes, still not enough. Another and another. But still no ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fox Flame

    Prologue My fingers trace the elegant writing on the cover of Poisons and Antidotes: The Expert Guide . The knowledge that this book held will be forthcoming for my duty. ...

    Aug 1, 2011


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison