User avatar

Soulfulwriter

Llya

  • Writers Corner Re: Beta Reader

    What's your time frame? I might be able to beta for you but I have a couple of other manuscripts I'm reading for some people as well so I'm not ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Beta Reader

    Genre and word count? The Genre is Teen Fiction and the word varies because I am still trying to make corrections. Last time, I checked it was about....33,374.

    Nov 10, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Beta Reader

    Hello, I am looking for a beta reader for my Dark like Me story. Over time, I have had a few beta readers, but they would give up on me ...

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing partner

    Thank you so much.

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing partner

    I am looking for someone to talk to about writing and write together. Editing, ideas the whole nine. :D

    Dec 12, 2014


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor