User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    Again, too rushed - there's no real sense of plot development here. Also, I find the fact that everyone seems to know the details of this 'prophecy' except her a ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    whoa whoa whoa. Waaaay too rushed. You need to provide a LOT more information. Ruslan going on about the gravity of her mission, the danger she's about to face, and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tears of the dead: Chapter 1 & 2

    Just to expand on what was previously mentioned- the characters are too flat. There is no description of what they look like or any real depth to thier personality. It ...

    Jun 24, 2008


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor