User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a

    :) thanks a bunch. I was debating if I should use a 'slang' type word for f@ck, but I wasn't sure if anyone would understand what the character was getting ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a

    As per the suggestion of my very first reviewer :) I have posted the next part of the story in a small portion. In this scene we are introduced to ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter two

    It feels a little Harry Potter-ish with the whole magical school thing (although I'm sure your intention is stand as far apart from HP as possible ;P) I like the ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue

    Thank you so much for taking the time to read the piece and leave your comment. I did find it to be very helpful and I am soooooooo pleased that ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue

    Hello, I am new the to young writers society and this is my very first post on this site. :) Please offer and constructive criticism as I know I desperately ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    Again, too rushed - there's no real sense of plot development here. Also, I find the fact that everyone seems to know the details of this 'prophecy' except her a ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    whoa whoa whoa. Waaaay too rushed. You need to provide a LOT more information. Ruslan going on about the gravity of her mission, the danger she's about to face, and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the dead: Chapter 1 & 2

    Just to expand on what was previously mentioned- the characters are too flat. There is no description of what they look like or any real depth to thier personality. It ...

    Jun 24, 2008


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus