User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Darkness Within

    Okay, here is an attachment of what I've reviewed so far. I've leaned more towards rewriting a few passages, scentences that I thought didn't flow very well or make a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    Another great addition. I'm not much for grammatical errors so here I go an the few holes in your story. I thought the Pixie thing was exceedingly random. I'm fine ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    Wow. I never took either of those two into consideration. You've given me very good points to work with. I am extremely grateful :)

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    Here is the first half of chapter two from my story. Reviews, critique and comments are welcomed and appreciated :) ************** Chapter Two***************** Dismounting her steed with speed and pre

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    I like how you're creating tension between Gen and Mark. One thing I find confusing is knowning when they are in the form of a wolf and when they're in ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Why are we jumping from the present to the past? Perhaps you should half a brief paragraph before hand outlining why this is necessary. Maybe Gen is having a dream ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt. 2

    I think this piece has potential. There are just a few things I noticed that I think you need to work around to enhance the piece. In the beginning you ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one part b

    thank you both so much for the reviews and comments :) MG - to answer your questions, Baymir is a few hours from Finalia where the Council is stationed. They ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one part b

    * continuation of chapter one part a and the end of chapter one* “It’s the senate.” Sorsha said at last, her voice cool and calm but undeniably firm and authoritative. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    They assigned Jeff to watch over me for the night. It was an odd feeling--to pity the guard standing over you. But I did pity him, even as I was ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    The eyes of my family bored into my back, and I hunched my shoulders defensively. You don't hunch your shoulders defensively. Its usually seen as a sign of weakness, sorrow, ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a

    Thanks again for your review. I am glad that you're enjoying the story. I will take your comments and revision into account when I edit the segement. :)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a

    Thanks again for your review. I am glad that you're enjoying the story. I will take your comments and revision into account when I edit the segement. :)

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue

    hey thanks for the review :) I will look it over in more depth there are just two of your questions/statments I wanted to address... one) the paragrpahs were broken ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elements chapter 1

    I woke in a familiar room. My entire body ached, my skin burning with raw heat. A low whimper escaped my lips, quieter than I had hoped because my swollen ...

    Jun 26, 2008


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust