User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Weavers ~ chapter one

    I had a dream one night and woke up inspired to put as much of it on paper as I could. I wrote this in about twenty minutes the same ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sapphire - elf story (temp. title-still open to suggestions)

    Hello, I would be glad to give you an idea for a title, but I'm afraid you need to give more information outside of the two chapters here. A title ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Hello Lil, I am back to review chpt. 1 as per your request :) Noel Flincher sat in the back of the classroom, eyes closed. She wasn’t asleep. She wasn’t ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2-The City

    Oh. One more thing. Why is this story written all in italics? And second, any thoughts Rhodri is having doesn't need to be in bold or have "quotation" marks around ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2-The City

    I think the above critiquer was a little harsh but I kind of see a few things they mentioned. The dialogue does seem a bit back and forth without enough ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    Hello everyone, here is the first part of chapter three. The story is beginning to build up momentum so I hope you enjoy. Comments/ reviews are welcomed and appreciated. **** ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    Okay. I REALLY enjoyed this piece. There were a couple of scentences that felt a little awkward but as a whole it was beautiful and intriguing. I was listening to ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    Hello, OK here's my review :) ....... “I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand your game,” Dala grumbled, digging her talons into the supple wood of the toddlers crib, leaving ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Hey you, thanks for the review :) as always it is greatly appreciated. I wasn't sure if I would use one or both, its still kind of up in the ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two part b

    Okie dokie - here is the second half of chapter two.... This scene continues after a small break in time from chapter two part a. Any comments, critiques would be ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: The FBI

    Here is a link for the FBI website, it should have all the information you're looking for. :) I was doing some minor research on the bureau as well so ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Woo hoo! Thanks for the review :) The hearts are "waiting" to be bled dry? Odd usage - makes it seem as if the bleeding is voluntary; seems a bit ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Helloooo :) These are two potential intro's to a novel I am writing. Please let me know which ones you like, why and any comments on grammar, scentences structure and ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Hello MG... Here's my review for this piece. Overall comments - I like this piece very much. I like your style and your general pace although there were a few ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt 3

    Hey Pol, back for another review :P He slowly reached into his pocket and drew out a silver ring. There was only a small, red jewel placed in the center. ...

    Jul 7, 2008


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost