User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Ashleylee, Vampireknight and Dreamworx - thank you all for your kind comments and suggestions. Ashleylee - I really like your idea of using one and incorporating the other (I was ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Brotherhood of the Blade

    Wow - thank you guys (Lynlyn, Smoo, Xavia & Miked) so much for all your comments and attention to small details ;P A couple of you pointed out the redundant ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Brotherhood of the Blade

    Helloooooooooooooooo This is an excerpt froma historical/fantasy item I began a while back. It is not necessarily the first chapter but it introduces a character and I think it's enough ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Weavers ~ chapter one

    Thank you R. :D I really appreciate your comments and will make corrections to this piece soon. I briefly browsed your portfolio and I have to say I rather enjoyed ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hm. Alright - thanks again, I'll be sure to review this scene carefully with your observations in mind.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Oh, sorry - one more thing I wanted to point out to help you with this piece. You have a great imagination, but your scentences are too short and makes ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampires before midnight.

    Okay, I was reading your piece and for someone so young I am blown away by your writing abilities - though it was far from perfect (grammatically speaking) its incredible ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    hmmmm... this is the second item where I've seen Arekusu accusing someone of plagarism.... Just an FYI Cobra does NOT have an item with the same name at all in ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Thank you both for your wonderful and kind compliments :) Bishop - 'guinea pig' was exactly how I thought of myself and those within my age group as we went ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Wrath

    Thank you so much for the comment SG. I wasn't even really sure if this fell in the category of a 'poem' per se, but I am glad you enjoyed ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Weavers ~ chapter one

    Dude. Wow. Thank you soooooooo much!!! (for all your kind compliments and all your pointers on grammar mistakes and everything else inbetween). I seriously need someone with your eye and ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mist. Mysterious. Mystical. (Chapter 1)

    Hello, I was intrigued by the title so I thought I would take a look and leave a quick review :) I love the concept of starting this with a ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hey, this is the new installment for my novel 'When Innocence Dies'. In the prologue we were introduced to two characters: Lamia & Luther (#1) and Lamia & Sangard (#2) ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Wrath

    Hello Suzanne, I am new to YWS. I appreciate the comment and I don't mind the harsh critcism if its useful and valid which yours is. Perhaps I should have ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Wrath

    This is a very personal piece to me. I used to have a very close guy friend - we were inseperable for seven years, then one day things happened and ...

    Jul 15, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo