User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    Faithe, Scasha - so sorry it took me so long to get back to you both. Thanks so much for your indepth reviews!!!! I will be sure to make any ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies - Chapter Four

    As per usual, constructive criticism is very much appreciated. I hope, for those of you who do read this or who have been following the story to see the progression, ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [2]

    Hi Moirah, Your piece caught my eye so here is my reivew, if I appear a bit blunt I apologize :P I found a few things sounded/ or seemed a ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Hm. Well the person above me gave me too much info when they weren't supposed to...? Kind of killed it for me because now I have this older, balding, broody ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter three - part a

    The rest of Chapter three It amazed Sorsha to see just how quickly the weather changed in nearly a blink of an eye. The sun had long since disappeared behind ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clover's Curse

    hello, Okay, here is what I noticed right off the bat. In a small and simple village called Shelton, there lived a sixteen year old boy named Clover . Clover ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ProjeKt Oath prologue

    It was a pretty good start, my only critique is there were a lot of redundancies as far as word usage. Every few days, when Sol is in the middle ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gods Pink Skunk

    Ok. I am all for writing to make yourself happy. But this site is about serious writing that you want to stand behind because you have dreams/aspirations to see the ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightsong

    .... omg. Dude - I am blown away. I loved this - and if you check my reviews you'll see that I'm pretty sparing with high praise until I am ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To be directed to the attention of Fallon MacLean, Author of When Innocence Dies. You sneaky son of a bitch. I should have known you would have something interesting up ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter three

    Okie Dokie - Chapter Three is up. As per usual, constructive criticism is very much appreciated. We continue the story with Laura awakening in a strange and sinister environment, from ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Moonfield (Chapter 5 + Chapter 6)

    FINALLY!!!! Action! Intrigue! Danger! Glowing WEEDS!!! (Meh?) lol Okay - THIS is what should have been introducted soooooo much sooner. I can appreciate you wanting to really outline the life ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Moonfield (Chapter 1)

    It's not a bad start but plotwise its a bit vague. Then again, I suppose in the first chapter thats bound to almost always be the case :P Also, for ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Hey Bishop, Thanks for the comment. Actually, the Detective doesn't really become the 'hunted', at least - not necessarily in the context I think you mean and not for very ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Hey everyone the next installment of When Innocence dies introduces us to more characters. In this chapter we discover Faye and Kyle - two detectives who are investigating the mysterious ...

    Jul 22, 2008


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus