User avatar

Sorsha2

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Innocently Guilty

    Hello, it appears you are to be my victim for the day *mwahahahahahaha* lol Kidding. Okay *cracks knuckles* There is a lot of potential for this piece, if you expand ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter seven

    Thanks hun :) I can always count on you for a thorough review! You're awesome! Thanks again - and I am really glad that you're enjoying this piece.

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter seven

    *look to my portfolio to see previous chapters* Chapter Seven Inside Laura was screaming. This simply couldn’t be happening. Oblivious to her inner turmoil, Lamia continued with her speech, unaffect

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter six

    Hey Ashleylee, sheesh you move quickly :) lol One thing I thought I should mention, most of this book has already been written, I am just copying and pasting from ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    thanks blooming phoenix

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ chapter six

    Chapter Six Upon stepping out of the shower, Laura felt her insides chill again and so she wrapped herself not only in a thick and irresistibly soft towel, but the ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Werewolf's Bite

    Hey Ally, This is my frist review of your work so I will try to be gentle. I found a looooot of redundancies with word usage. ie: Its sweet eyes ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fight for Lyrria pages 1 and 2

    Hi Cat, welcome to YWS I have to agree with the previous poster. The thing this piece is lacking hte most is description and without it, I'm afraid, we as ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter five

    Chapter Five The bullet hadn’t gone deep but it hurt like a son of a bitch. Heaving Candice’s unconscious form to the floor; bracing his wounded arm in hand, Sangard ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies - Chapter Four

    Again Ashley, Thank you so much for the rave reviews. Fifth chapter will be up shortly :)

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter three

    hello ashleylee - wow you've been busy eh? LOL Again, thanks for pointing out the errors. As for your question: The only part that kind of confused me was the ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter one

    Hello Ashleylee Just a few answers to your questions: She's going to wait hours in a creepy wood to head back...? Umm, if that were me, I would be beyond ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When Innocence Dies ~ Chapter two

    Hey Ashleylee Thanks for the wonderful review :) I am sooooo glad that you are enjoying the chapters. I will make the necessary changes to this chapter (although I tend ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Like a continuation or a spin off of the concept of Pandora's legend. Could be interesting and depending on the angle either a thriller/suspense, maybe even a bit of a ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [8]

    Hello Moira, Just a couple of quick observations: 1) I think the fact that Jo is quick to call her father insane/daft/etc is tad bit too harsh, especially since it ...

    Aug 6, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind