Random avatar

SophieSays

  • Welcome Mat Re: Stating the obvious: I'm new. ;)

    Hey Jess, Welcome to YWS! I also live in the UK, I'm Sophie and I'm fourteen. I prefer fantasy/magical realism to science fiction, although I have enjoyed a few dystopian ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There! ^^

    Hey, I'm another Sophie that lives in England, although I'm fourteen. It's nice to meet you! This is a great place to get feedback - I'll keep an eye out ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yet another newbie saying hey everyone

    Hey, I am new too, but I've already read some of your poems and they are amazing! I'll definitely check out your novel as well. Welcome to YWS! Sophie

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, Thanks for the nice welcome and the rules! I am finding the forums a bit daunting at the moment, so if you want to point me towards some stuff ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I have been lurking around here for a while, but seeing the writers olympics meant I had to join! :D Is anyone else doing them? Sophie

    Feb 15, 2010


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov