Random avatar

SophieSays

  • Other Re: Inspiration

    Hey, I'm Sophie. I really enjoyed this, but there were a couple of things I thought could be improved. Inspiration is a (n? To match your last sentence?) interesting concept. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    I thought this was really good - a lovely idea. I'm really glad you posted it. It was a pale green grassy patch with little critters (this sounds a bit ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 1 ~ Fire and Ice ~ a tale of a wolf

    This is really good - KanenRenoir has pointed out most of the things I had a problem with - I don't have time to review it today, but if you ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: yet another newbie saying hey everyone

    Hey, I am new too, but I've already read some of your poems and they are amazing! I'll definitely check out your novel as well. Welcome to YWS! Sophie

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Without Death

    Hey, After reading your haikus, I went straight to your portfolio to see what else I could read of yours. You're a really good writer, with really nice images. Here's ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: haiku - life

    Firstly, very nice! I love the images in both of these. I'll start with the first one: The first two lines sound a bit like they're saying the same thing? ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Withered

    I really like this. There were only two nitpicky things, one of which has already been pointed out. The other was I didn't think clutch to my flesh read quite ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untilted -- Suggestions Welcome!

    Overall I really enjoyed it!It's really good - especially for someone who hasn't written a stor for over a year. I am intrigued by Drysks, but there were a couple ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Willing to Review for Points!

    Sure. I've done KanenRenoir's and I'll have a look at yours shubhiloves2write!

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Assassin's Redemption- Redrafted

    Hey, I really enjoyed this! It is described really well, but, like Aushy said, I think you need to describe some of the surroundings. Trying to incorporate it without slowing ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: They often say, never bring a peacock feather inside.

    I really like this - it's very original and you have a really unique writing style. Kai is already an intriguing character. However, some parts confused me or jarred a ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Moonlight (a haiku)

    Firstly - this was really good. I loved the last line. However, (and I am not really sure how to explain this) the first line Moon light though windows could ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, Thanks for the nice welcome and the rules! I am finding the forums a bit daunting at the moment, so if you want to point me towards some stuff ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Willing to Review for Points!

    Hey, I am new and willing to review short fiction/poetry for points! What I Will Review: - Magical Realism - Historical - A mix of the two! What I Won't ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I have been lurking around here for a while, but seeing the writers olympics meant I had to join! :D Is anyone else doing them? Sophie

    Feb 15, 2010


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash