Random avatar

SophieSays

  • WRFF Archive Re: Sophie's Review Shop! (Open)

    Nobody wants a review?

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clements, Lemon and Crunch - Part One - First Draft

    Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. This is my first proper project for a while, so its nice to know I haven't become too rusty! Part two should be out ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Hello. Please will you review the first part of my short story? It's called 'The Man In the Top Hat/Emilie's Diary - Part One' and you can find it here: ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hello. Please will you review the first part of my short story? It's called 'The Man In the Top Hat/Emilie's Diary - Part One' and you can find it here: ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clements, Lemon and Crunch - Part One - First Draft

    Formerly posted as: The Man In The Top Hat/Emilie's Diary - Part One I am currently rewriting this, but you are still welcome to read it. :) This is intended ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Seperation 1/2 of chap 1

    I really enjoyed this - I'll look out for the next part. This may not make much sense, but I felt like you were describing them as what you could ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Sophie's Review Shop! (Open)

    All done! Anyone else want a review? I am really looking for some good stuff to read!

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    Hi, I am Sophie - here to review, as requested! I am not really sure how I feel about the first one - it's definitely well drawn, the hand in ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Re: Romantic Character Description

    Hi Sophie - me again! I really like this, your style seems to fit romance, although I don't think you should use more than one adjective for each word you ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Introduction Of My Novel :) - Serpent Riddle

    Hi Sophie, thank you very much for the gift. I decided to critique your work in exchange, hope this is alright! :) I think PhoenixBishop is spot on with most ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Sophie's Review Shop! (Open)

    Hello and welcome to my shop, where you can request reviews and get them delivered within forty-eight hours. Here are some things to keep in mind when shopping: - I ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: ...

    Hello. I am going to crit this bit by bit, so I won't get as much sense of the 'flow' but I will get how the feel in each one ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Willing to Review for Points!

    I'll do it as soon as possible.

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mullings of a Failed Musician

    Despite not liking anything too romantic, I really did enjoy this. Today I bought a real guitar-learning set, with a DVD in all I didn't think 'in all' works as ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Camera

    I really like this. The vibrant bow compared to the sort of muted other colours is lovely. However, I didn't really like how it was cut off at the top, ...

    Feb 22, 2010


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni