User avatar

Sophie

  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Isn't Spanish in French, "espagnol". At least I think that Spain is something like "Espagne" And Ely, shouln't that just be "hablo espanol"? Otherwise it's just like saying, "I I ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    Yay!!! And everything still exists! I'm so happy - I wasn't quite getting into the Society Revisited. Well done, Nate! Anyway - back to Emily Bronte and what influenced her ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    EVERYBODY CLICK ON ADS! QUICK!!

    May 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    Um.... This is an odd request, but is there any way a topic could be set up when we all can make final speeches? Indeed, why not send this place ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    I know! It's terrible. I'm ashamed.. :oops:

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    You're bound to make it faster than me. I've been a member since the 21st of November 2004!!!!! It's so horrible watching people join and then reach "Custom Rank" status ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    250th post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! I am finally a real member!! I feel re-born!! This is so great! I can change my rank/name/thing now can't I? Celebrate with me! Aw man, an ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Hi, I'm Sophi...... Um..... Welcome!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Yeah I personally enjoy non-school essays. I mean, school essays can be interesting to write, but it's always gonna be better when you choose your own subject. But hello, I'm ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    We gave her body parts religions.......

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    Hey Poppi!!! *spanks hindu*

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    Hi, I love this site. Tis pretty amazing. I'm Sophie. S E Enever on TYWC. I honestly don't know quite what to say. I've kind of gone all shy :oops: ...

    Nov 21, 2004


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee