User avatar

Sophie

  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    Tehe, sorry but that all sounds a little creepy.... :)

    May 1, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    That is one friggin sexy knife...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    If no one's got it by Tuesday, I'll ask my Spanish teacher. "Nada" 's not nothing then?

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block - Please help me!

    If I get Block whilst writing: -- A poem - I jot down any ideas I had for later on in the poem and stop writing, pehaps think it through ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    I'm setting up a group for people who believe in material forms of music with cover art. Vinyl, tape, cd ect... It's pretty anti-downloading. Society for the Preservation of Music ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Periods, semicolons, and dashes

    I have a friend who just does two dots.. Gah! It makes me wanna scream at him. I usually over do it when I'm just talking (via typing) though..........

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers block

    My Tips: If you have Short Term W.B, sometimes just letting your creative side, but not your whole brain, rest can help; like playing some kind of game (Minesweeper or ...

    Nov 5, 2005


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable