User avatar

Sophie

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I started writing because everyone told me I was great at everything to do with English, I found out that i really enjoyed it. I am NEVER satisfied with my ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Death by Cricket

    I've seen the real thing!!! I'm better than you all!!!!!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Surrender by Sonya Hartnett

    D :shock: D (DUDE)!!!! Amazingly written, my friends continue to exclaim "It's like poetry". Hartnett uses imagery (particularly colour), raw human emotion, and pure trickery to spin a web of ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Yes, liked these. Noticed you have your own style, for sure. I too kinda prefered the uncoloured one

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Really liked it. But the red one reminded me of blood. Not sure if the slight grotesqueness of that thought once it popped into my head is a good thing, ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Yup, like that. Something about her eyes. She seems to be daydreaming. Her eyes seem like they're looking off somewhere, perhaps.... longing a little?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I love the sunset, its such a glorious thing. I've never seen the sunrise though, so I cannot compare. You deffinately got some good sunset colours in there, a shame ...

    Dec 30, 2004


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)