User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    I did PM a crit request, but I never got the crit.... Yeah, should probably warn you, it takes a while - I'm only allowed online at fairly sparadic intervals. ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Yeah! I said I WILL CRIT YOUR WORK!!!! Just checking you QUITE GOT THAT!!!!! That is to say: PM ME AND I WILL REVIEW YOUR WORK!! PLEEEAAAASEE!!!! I need something ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Ok, I know that I don't really crit that many people's work. This is basically because I have a fairly limited amount of time on the internet, and because the ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Kings of Leon song Milk 2. Friendship with people you;ve had many ups and downs with. 3. The fact that I am WEARING NO KNICKERS!!!!!!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    Ooh good one Snoink!!!!!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    I have loadsa songs lined up. A few are: Scar Tissue, by the Chillies Milk, by the Kings of Leon The Scientist, by Coldplay

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I love Johnny Borrell!!! And Razorlight in general

    I seem to have a bit of a thing for arrogant b***ards!!! Fine then, who is the lushest dude in the world of British rock atm???

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    What song(s) would you like to be played at your funeral?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I love Johnny Borrell!!! And Razorlight in general

    I would just like to declare my love for Johnny Borrell and all of Razorlight's music!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I really wish I could go online more so that I could become more involved with this topic. But to do with the accepting help thing..... I have a friend. ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Has this ever happened to anyone here?: Someone finds out you do or used to self harm, you tell them about it, and have a good conversation. The next day ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Mine are: 1. Johhny Borrell from Razorlight. 2. My friend's magic cream. 3. The sea

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    What are your three favourite things today? Simple as that.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    It means THE BEACH!!!! And really really summery songs - and making summer compilations. And it means barbeques and getting sunburnt. And drinking cold beer on the front step and ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gaza Pullout...your oppinions?

    Huh? sorry, I thought I'd comment, since like no one has. But I don't know what on earth you're talking about.

    Jun 17, 2005


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn