-
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Bossa Nova by Shivaree Well I think I hate you Isn't this fun You're gonna shoot And I darling loaded the gun I think I'm done What train did you ...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: How'd You Find YWS?
Nate was pluggin it on TYWC.... Man I'm glad I escaped from there...
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Aw man! Mr Brightside lyrics! I'm coming out of my cage And I’ve been doing just fine Gotta gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
I feel like a fool, I have loved this song for so long, but only recently looked at the lyrics... F.E.A.R - Ian Brown For each a road For everyman ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
What made me happy today?..... The same thing that made me sad.....
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Ok, this is a little something called London Underground ... I can see some British smiles around here.... If you've never heard this try: Some people might like to get ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Mills is stalking me!
Ooh milk.... *begins to sing Milk by Kings of Leon* Yeah, I'll be leaving now....
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: My Favorite Form Is...
I would say short stories: But my "short stories" are actually "bits of long stories that will never be extended" I would like to say poetry: But I'm so rubbish ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Teenage Kicks by Undertones In memory of John Peel, RIP Are teenage dreams so hard to beat Everytime she walks down the street Another girl in the neighbourhood Wish she ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Song 2 by Blur *head bangs* Wohoo! Wohoo! Wohoo! Wohoo! I got my head checked By a jumbo jet It wasn’t easy But nothing is, no Wohoo! When I feel ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Ooh saw the word Novocaine there and immediately got Novocaine For The Soul by Eels in my head: "Life is good, and i feel great, Coz mother says i was, ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Mellow - by Reef album: Replenish I hear the ocean beat upon the shore outside my room. Calling me up from sleep to listen to her graceful tune. She makes ...
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Bound to already be one of these around here somewhere, but still.... What are you favourite lyrics right now? Most beautiful? Most powerful? Relate to your life/feelings/situation? Most comical? Most
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Playlists
As soon as I've done the final tweaks to my Sniff album (compilation of depressing, sad, reminisent songs - basically a playlist right?) I will put it up here.
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!
Care to crit mine? Do you do art? I havn't PMed you, but can I just ask here? Yes, I do crit art. And I will.
Sep 17, 2005
