User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Re: Songs of Your Life

    No matter how many songs I could put here, I can't deny the fact that this song is still the One. Scar Tissue, Red Hot Chilli Peppers Although, I've just ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs and why...

    I can't just say I look out for certain things in particular. Lush male voices, impressive guitarness, impressive drumbness, tune, pace, lyrics... Just if it sounds good, and it's not ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ooh kinky.... White strappy PJ top from... somewhere Underwear ... Won't go into deatil. Nothing special. And my satin dressing gown, which I practically LIVE in Two hairbands on my ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Apology To Crimson Drake

    (I'm a good person really) I would like to publicly apologise for the following post: Ooh good. We've got lots of people with good taste here. Just want to warn ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Woo!! Jam party!!!!!

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Razorlight..... Does anyone know when the hell they're gonna release a new album?? 2. Her 3. The knowledge that my half term will be full of visting art galleries, ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Red Eyes And Tears - by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Red eyes and tears no more for you my love I fear Red eyes and tears no more for you ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor - by Arctic Monkeys Stop making the eyes at me, I'll stop making the eyes at you And what it is ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Been a long time since anyone's done this activity! Ive changed my mind. 1. Being openly bisexual. 2. Her 3. B.R.M.C - Red Eyes and Tears

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Coffee (would be in many detentions tomorrow without it) 2. Having two beds (such variaty!) 3. Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Philosophical Metaphors

    Ooh love that one Snoink! Not particularly a metaphor, but slightly philosophical: For every one that made it, there's another fifty in rehab.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Reef - Place Your Hands Oh place your hands, on my hope, Run your fingers through my soul, And the way that I feel right now, Oh lord it may ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Philosophical Metaphors

    "If there was no such thing as change, there'd be no butterflies" "If you spit whilst running fast, it hits you in the face." Anyone else care to share?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Going Underground by The Jam Some people might say my life is in a rut, But I’m quite happy with what I got People might say that I should strive ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Damn you niteowl!!!! I was gonna put them up!!!!!

    Oct 14, 2005


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink