User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *licks everyone who's replied to this topic in random places* What celebrity or polititian would you lick?? I think mine would be... Pete Doherty, just to annoy Kate... And perhaps ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Arctic Monkeys

    Yes, yes I know what you mean. And I don't even have the "I knew them when they were officiallly inide" thing to fall back on. I got into them ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Aniar Wrote: ::looks back at who started this topic:: Well, I will say this: Better stay away from this thread unless any of you want it to turn into a ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Arctic Monkeys

    British band... But God! The way they're plugging them is starting to bleep me off. More than they're plugging Madonna. I'm just starting to feel a bit icky for liking ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Soooo, soooooo wrong..... *keeps thoughts and images to self* :oops:

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Arctic Monkeys

    So, what do you think of the band? What do you know about the band? Would you let people say there is something Jam-ish to them? And please tell me ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *blinks* lick? *stares at Sophie incredulously* why lick?! Why, because it's fun of course!

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Yes everyone, I too have a mind that easily jumps to conclusions... That's the fun of it. And as for keeping it clean, well that's the job of the Holy ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    What part of Sam???? Come on, you have to say what part!!!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Ooh I love to tease.....

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    What part of which YWS member would you most like to lick?? And if you don't want to lick anyone, you might wanna watch this topic anyway, in case someone ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    HEY!! That be MY pig! Why you be a-theivin' at my stock??... Darn Mawganites.... *mutters to self*

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Woo! I've set it off again!!!!!! Can I just throw in a random topic for discussion?: Bob Dylan

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Going to stay at Her's 2. Razorlight - Last night there was some live Razorlight on the radio. Johnny Borrell (swoon) was singing Fall, Fall, Fall - a very ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs of Your Life

    Wait a minute... Do you mean inspired by me? Oohhh To be honest, my "Favourite Lyrics" topic has basically turned into "Place Where Sophie Can Shove The Lyrics Of The ...

    Oct 22, 2005


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug