User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    Lots to say: Thank you Duskglimmer for my sign!! backgroundbob -I swear you weren’t the one who made me extra mad on all this… QiGuaiGongFu - You’re right!! But I ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    It probably s the post count. That's what they see, so they know your not new. Plus they've probably seen you around if you have 3311 posts. *bans all newbie-basing ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    This topic is for all those who are referred to as a new member, when THEY ARE NOT. It is especially annoying from people who joined over ten months after ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Even though I too am late

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Is.... unbeknown to me, since I only came on to say: Fontroy --- I'm not new-ish at all!!! I've been here nearly a year!!! I was before YOU!!!!!!

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is observant

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Scoff by Nirvana : "In my eyes I'm not lazy In my face It's not over In your room I'm not older In your eyes I'm not worth it Gimme ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    Also I sometimes believe no one really knows their sexuality during their teenage years... But then, do we ever know? I think it's more a case of, teens are the ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    YAY!!! I see it as a scaley thing to!!!! But mine's more like: Straight 2 3 4 5 Exactly bisexual 6 7 8 9 Gay I'm about 4. Although I'm ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    LICKING IS MY THING!!!!!!!

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    I would lick... GERARD WAY FROM MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ON HIS TOUNGUE. Because he;s REALLY HOT! What? He's not a member... Then I would lick... THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Ooh tongue tricks... Does anyone ever wonder this: you know that if you can't roll your tongue into a tube, it means you have a particular muscle missing? Don't you ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    I like pretty much all the bands Ive heard you mention, not that it means we have a musical connection, I guess it just means we both have wide musical ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Offspring!!!!!

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    What about here....?

    Nov 5, 2005


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca