User avatar

Sophie

  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    When TYWC pretty much shut down, YWS sprang up to take its place. When YWS shuts down, another site will spring up to take its place. Everything has moved over ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I've no f***ing idea..." Or possibly, "Huh?" Gosh, how interesting this is going to be...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I just joined in and it's time to stop....

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    George Mason? As for the Ice Age sequel, which I probably won't have to worry about for a while if it's just out in America, well I wasn't very crazy ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Umm hi! *pretends she knows you and is friends with everyone too*

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Tehe, the two butterflies in a row...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Sorry, I voted for other because the Rock / Pop bit offended me (always does in record shops too). Surely punk and metal are forms of rock? Pop isn't. There ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    Woo! *basks in praise... even if it's not really mine.....*

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I think it's a good idea actually. At first I thought, well I don't really care about how many points I have, more worried about posts. But now I've realised ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    A poem I did was put into a book of poems from the schools around me when I was in primary school. It is as followed: Me... And The Sea ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    im sorry but I think this song is sweet JCB Song - Nizlopi Well, I'm rumblin' in this JCB. I'm 5 years old and my dad's a giant sitting beside ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Are these lyrics not just some of the best ever or what? They're beautiful Acrobat by Maxïmo Park You've got to catch an early plane, And its no surprise im ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Hey! Qi --- What these terms conjure in my head: I'd rather you didn't attack my opinion! I know the Definitions of those words aren't what I put. That's just ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    What these terms conjure in my head: Rap - People (mainly in the eighties) talking over records with a slight lack of rhythm or meaning but usually with humour... The ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    does anybody like (or even know about )the cranberries? theyre an alternative rock band, theyre irish... they have some cool lyrics, i love this song called zombie by them, but ...

    Nov 29, 2005


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content