User avatar

Sophie

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Ok well if this is being moved to Debate and Serious Discussion I had better rewrite what was previously written here. Ok. I don't want a bunch of people going ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    Aaahhh... smoking. Well, this is smoking life story - tried it first time when I was 10. You could say it was peer pressure. Or you could simply say it ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Third Place Poetry Pairs Contest

    Ok, so i saw the title and thought Eminem. I would have thought of that girl who did the original Toy Soldiers if I knew her name... I see religious ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I just haven't bought it yet, which in a way is a good thing because I know I would be totally addicted to it and never leave the computer. And ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    I haven't seen any good ads. but I did see the Coca-Cola one. The one with Santa and the trucks. Damnit! Christmas doth loom upon my quivering soul. And I ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear