-
Re: Rock On!!!!
Ah, so NOFX count as punk do they? I guess. I've never been sure. But yeah, i guess you're right. They're alot more hard core. It's like dark ales versus ...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
Ok so... There seems to be a random hype of punk rock going on in Birtain at least - particularly on radio one. But which side of the punk scale ...
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
Uh oh.... Haven't killed it have I?? Ok, well here's a question: What do you do when you find out your best friend self harms?
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
Ok well it was my topic so I'm gonna say some stuff now. I first tried s/h when I had a huge argument with an old friend. I was planning ...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
F*** you hypocrite. I hate you. I wish i didn't. But you give me no choice. Go and get a life you bullying c***. And mum, stop being such a ...
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
Ooh good. We've got lots of people with good taste here. Just want to warn you, if ever you hear a band called Crimson Drake and enjoy their music I ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: I am sooooo bored
I AM TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
What is your favourite rock song or band? And it HAS to be ROCK. Not pop. Not country. Nothing but rock. Any kind of rock. From old skool rock to ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: So long everyone....
Hey your the big important loved by all dude arent you? Bubye!
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
So does this count things you can do in your mind? Like tell the voices to shut up, or meditate?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Aww he texted me again. What were you thinking the last time you used a cell phone?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?
*quack*
May 31, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
AIM: N/A MSN: about 80 YIM: about 5 ICQ: What IS ICQ?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Haha I'm gonna answer my own question! Ow my lungs hurt. What were you thinking the last time you broke a nail?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Jesus Christ I think Im gonna cry. I love this song. God I hate him... what were you thinking the last time you breathed in??
May 31, 2005
