User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    And do Americans really write "thru" instead of "through" or is it just the slang I always thought it was?

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    Is that the American spelling of "sceptical" I presume?

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I meant the chance to "rant about (it) to fresh people" as in rant to new people who haven't heard it.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    And ooh ooh, here's a game Spot the typo(s) in the above post... I just found one, and felt a little silly. Can you see it?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    And I recently texted into Kerrang!'s digital radio station to yell at them for saying something about texting "u're" messages to their number. We have already made an influence somehow, ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I am horrible at grammar. I am so bad at it that I try not pick at other people's mistakes as I'm not too good at it myself. one thing ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I'm the kind of girl who tends to pick up very quickly on other people's spelling and grammar errors (though perhaps not so quickly on her own). It's becoming quite ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Saddam executed.

    Me: "RIP Saddam" Friend: "Why does he deserve to rest in peace?" Me: "Because, even though he was a ****, he was still a living, thinking being" Friend: "No, he ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" - The Ramones

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    Leave it up to the family, I think. They can decide. I agree with that. i was gonna say I think showing it is what Irwin would deffinately have wanted ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    Here's my first ever post: Hi, I love this site. Tis pretty amazing. I'm Sophie. S E Enever on TYWC. I honestly don't know quite what to say. I've kind ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    Make your last goodbye.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And So it Ends...

    Raises glass in silence Man, this really feels like the end of the world.

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    Ok, so someone clarify what time it's happening in England?? (GMT)

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    Important emails and Yahoo Messenger: I do have MSN, but on another address, so if you want that just email me to the first address. There u go. And please ...

    May 18, 2006


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx