User avatar

Sophie

  • Other Poetry Re: Be Cool

    Ok so this is pretty lame... I think... I thought I'd try a new style. Not sure if it counts as poetry though. There's just a thing I want to ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Be Cool

    Walk in the classroom. Look at teacher, no one else Take out things. Put them on desk. Kick bag under chair. Stare at book. Whatever you do, don't look up. ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: *Untitled*

    Tehe... *is too giggly right now tyo say anything useful*... Your title used to be my blog name. The *s and everything...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????

    Tehe. *watches the fight* Go Phoenix! Ok. I understand if people want to know how to change their... bits beneath their names, "rank" things... but making a whole topic about ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    Before you explained I thought you were like me and you sometimes lay on your back with one arm perpencular-ish and make it dance... I thought you were describing your ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Exit, Stage Left.

    Ooh I enjoyed that. I think perhaps I would've liked more ellaboration on "addresses the audience". But I just enjoyed the style.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Egos

    No, I really don't have a big ego... I often pretend I do. But I really don't. I think this topic is just gonna go on for ages and ages ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: bleed me blue

    Ooh opium.... Yeah um. Actually I really like the way it flowed. At first i thought it wouldn't flow properly, just be one of those poems you read aloud slowly ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    F**k Forever by Babyshambles ---- This really is my favourite song ever.... Well one of them.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    It is kinda a poem though, isn't it? Should I have put it in Other Poetry?.... Not sure why I didn't in the first place... I guess it's because it's ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: reminisce or something

    Aw this is really sweet. It's just.... *wants good word*. The second stanza I especially like, how the memories are stuck in the clothes, and the "can't remember whether we ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl? I LOVE this song!!!!! Ooh! Look! Babyshambles!!!!!

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Suck My Kiss Ok, so I have just acquired a whole load of new albums and should be listening to them, but no matter how ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    A poem I did was put into a book of poems from the schools around me when I was in primary school. It is as followed: Me... And The Sea ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    Obviously not then........

    Dec 16, 2005


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid