User avatar

Sophie

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Are you SERIOUS?? Sorry, let me right that so that you can understand... Ar ez usa1 sperti6us??

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Yeah I personally enjoy non-school essays. I mean, school essays can be interesting to write, but it's always gonna be better when you choose your own subject. But hello, I'm ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Brewer's Daughter

    DUDE!!! Be careful, Poppi is/was a member on this site!!!

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Brewer's Daughter

    These are just lyrics right now, I'm still coming up with the riff, and my guitar being broken doesn't help. But yeah, here are my deep, meaningful, pointless lyrics.... Anyone ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Umm hi! *pretends she knows you and is friends with everyone too*

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Tehe, the two butterflies in a row...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Sorry, I voted for other because the Rock / Pop bit offended me (always does in record shops too). Surely punk and metal are forms of rock? Pop isn't. There ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blakdrealm I (incomplete)

    Isn't Yellow Card the name of a band...?

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled

    chocolate-teapot (cute name btw) - Read above. It's only hinting at emo. But it's with an acoustic guitar, so... I'm really going off this song, that's kinda why i put ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    Wow. That's really deep man... Like, totally, deep. *tokes... waves hands in musical fashion.... eyes half closed* Seriously, that is actually pretty powerfull. Can't find any critisism... Good in it'

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Periods, semicolons, and dashes

    I have a friend who just does two dots.. Gah! It makes me wanna scream at him. I usually over do it when I'm just talking (via typing) though..........

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Today (not quite a poem)

    Today was a day of life change, I guess The 7th of the 2nd month '06. 18-day decomposing closest companion. Teeth baring, stench overwhelming... Closure, they call it. Today a ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled

    Emo-y... I guess slightly. It's a failry soft song though, over all. Buildin up at appropriate moments. With guitar.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sixteen Years Gone By

    I like it actually. Wasn't sure if I would, but I do. Can't think of anything to improve it. Nice.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled

    As far as I remember this is my first Lyrics posting. I personally believe that although lyrics can sound very good, just like poetry, they can also sound rubbish when ...

    Feb 6, 2006


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal