User avatar

Sophie

  • Research Archives Re: Know Latin?

    Hmm... Well I don't speak Latin properly, I only know little words like colours and emotions. Umm... "In vinas veritas" means: when drunk, the truth comes out. In wine is ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Can't

    Then at least put: 'cause

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dry (2) /P

    Beautiful. My eyes were literally glued to the screen. See, that's good writing. Not stories written by poor little fourteen year olds who think they're wonderful, about a girl being ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    I guess during the time of my posting this i got beat to first place so go figure hahah Seems so...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    Hmm, bit of a cliche but I like the idea. My favourtie stanza: A mesmerizing gaze A clandestine strike Is the mysterious lure Of a rose A clandestine strike sounds ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I started writing because everyone told me I was great at everything to do with English, I found out that i really enjoyed it. I am NEVER satisfied with my ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I just joined in and it's time to stop....

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    I know! It's terrible. I'm ashamed.. :oops:

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    George Mason? As for the Ice Age sequel, which I probably won't have to worry about for a while if it's just out in America, well I wasn't very crazy ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Music Journalism Essay. Grade: A*-

    I didn't even realise there was such a thing as A* minus... But hey, it must exist. I feel so special. But reading through this essay, which was supposed to ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    You're bound to make it faster than me. I've been a member since the 21st of November 2004!!!!! It's so horrible watching people join and then reach "Custom Rank" status ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not so much NEW, but...

    250th post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! I am finally a real member!! I feel re-born!! This is so great! I can change my rank/name/thing now can't I? Celebrate with me! Aw man, an ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! :)

    Hi, I'm Sophi...... Um..... Welcome!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    Ok.... I see something's going on here....... Would someone who's in on this who thing please PM me and explain??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    1337 ?

    Mar 31, 2006


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)