User avatar

Sophie

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen any good...err...commercials lately?

    I haven't seen any good ads. but I did see the Coca-Cola one. The one with Santa and the trucks. Damnit! Christmas doth loom upon my quivering soul. And I ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

    Hi, I love this site. Tis pretty amazing. I'm Sophie. S E Enever on TYWC. I honestly don't know quite what to say. I've kind of gone all shy :oops: ...

    Nov 21, 2004


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis