-
Re: And So it Ends...
Raises glass in silence Man, this really feels like the end of the world.
May 22, 2006 -
Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG
Ok, so someone clarify what time it's happening in England?? (GMT)
May 20, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
Important emails and Yahoo Messenger: I do have MSN, but on another address, so if you want that just email me to the first address. There u go. And please ...
May 18, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
When TYWC pretty much shut down, YWS sprang up to take its place. When YWS shuts down, another site will spring up to take its place. Everything has moved over ...
May 18, 2006 -
Re: YWS is Shutting Down
EVERYBODY CLICK ON ADS! QUICK!!
May 16, 2006 -
Re: YWS is Shutting Down
Um.... This is an odd request, but is there any way a topic could be set up when we all can make final speeches? Indeed, why not send this place ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: My Medicine
Love it The chrous sounds irritating, but you can't tell til you've heard it right?
May 8, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I've no f***ing idea..." Or possibly, "Huh?" Gosh, how interesting this is going to be...
May 8, 2006 -
Re: language fails me
That's freakishly like me. That's just me. and the Snow Patrol and half smoked cigarettes! Freaky. It's me!
May 4, 2006 -
Re: Need help translating spanish :)
Tehe, sorry but that all sounds a little creepy.... :)
May 1, 2006 -
Re: Need help translating spanish :)
That is one friggin sexy knife...
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: "Unrelated point"
Speckless blackening gape, Above turrets, towers and escalators Without any greying moon Mazes of terraces and guttering, Chimneys black, emitting no smoke. Rising damp, inadequate pipes Only gardens
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Need help translating spanish :)
If no one's got it by Tuesday, I'll ask my Spanish teacher. "Nada" 's not nothing then?
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Writers Block - Please help me!
If I get Block whilst writing: -- A poem - I jot down any ideas I had for later on in the poem and stop writing, pehaps think it through ...
Apr 11, 2006 -
Re: Most memorable album cover art???
I'm setting up a group for people who believe in material forms of music with cover art. Vinyl, tape, cd ect... It's pretty anti-downloading. Society for the Preservation of Music ...
Apr 11, 2006
