User avatar

Sophie

  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Yup, like that. Something about her eyes. She seems to be daydreaming. Her eyes seem like they're looking off somewhere, perhaps.... longing a little?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Care to crit mine? Do you do art? I havn't PMed you, but can I just ask here? Yes, I do crit art. And I will.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    I did PM a crit request, but I never got the crit.... Yeah, should probably warn you, it takes a while - I'm only allowed online at fairly sparadic intervals. ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Yeah! I said I WILL CRIT YOUR WORK!!!! Just checking you QUITE GOT THAT!!!!! That is to say: PM ME AND I WILL REVIEW YOUR WORK!! PLEEEAAAASEE!!!! I need something ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: PaperCutt - Prologue

    Why, why, why? Oh why? Did my first "I Will Crit Your Work" request have to be a prologue that, apart from the character's discription, sound exactly like me???!!! Ok, ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Ok, I know that I don't really crit that many people's work. This is basically because I have a fairly limited amount of time on the internet, and because the ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Hard Work Today

    You were hard work today Pushing me over the edge I am strong and I can take it But you can see, easily That you really do get to me ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"To the weak it's the End"

    Like I said, can so totally relate to that right now. I may pin it on my wall..... Along with all your other work..... And that tissue you dropped at ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Kings of Leon song Milk 2. Friendship with people you;ve had many ups and downs with. 3. The fact that I am WEARING NO KNICKERS!!!!!!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    Ooh good one Snoink!!!!!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    I have loadsa songs lined up. A few are: Scar Tissue, by the Chillies Milk, by the Kings of Leon The Scientist, by Coldplay

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I love Johnny Borrell!!! And Razorlight in general

    I seem to have a bit of a thing for arrogant b***ards!!! Fine then, who is the lushest dude in the world of British rock atm???

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bleed

    1st verse: They’re meant to sound alike. It’s just a terrible, clichéd patern I tend to use. 2nd verse: Thanks for the advice on “took” and “caught”. I’ll work on ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    What song(s) would you like to be played at your funeral?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I love Johnny Borrell!!! And Razorlight in general

    I would just like to declare my love for Johnny Borrell and all of Razorlight's music!

    Aug 20, 2005


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White