User avatar

Sophie

  • Other Poetry Re: One last try

    Split the pack, We could share our cigarettes. But the farther flown we become, The nearer our foes come. I could call you, Call you into my grey sea, But ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Isn't Spanish in French, "espagnol". At least I think that Spain is something like "Espagne" And Ely, shouln't that just be "hablo espanol"? Otherwise it's just like saying, "I I ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" - The Ramones

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Babel

    "So high, in my, lovely ivory tower of Babel. Babble, babble... etc" - Godspell. Woo! Sorry. I've nothing constructive to say right this second...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: New to this but have a read if you want.

    All I can say is that this is the (for want of a much better word) cutest thing I've read in a very long time. And I did not mean ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Peoms

    Awesome advice. Pretty obvious thing to be lacking and yet I missed it. It's probably all the badly chosen poetry we're studying in English Lit, it's drained all the imagery ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Peoms

    I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought I'd chuck these two untitled pieces on here and see what you throw back One Like the smoke curling round ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    Woo!! Ben Folds! (Swear I'm not stalking you) And btw, I can imagine this sung over weird Cohen/Dylan style simple chords and random picking. Like it. But too tried to ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: My New Girlfriend

    I can see this song in a Ben Folds kind of style, listen to some of his stuff. Ben Folds!! Wooo!

    Oct 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    What on earth made you go calling this up from the burning pits of the past?? I'm actually quite grateful though, I could do things with this. And thank you ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    Leave it up to the family, I think. They can decide. I agree with that. i was gonna say I think showing it is what Irwin would deffinately have wanted ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: when

    Lmao, my god but this screams: EMO!!! Omg, get over it! It's not emo! Whoever brought that term back for a second, and thus doomed, round deserves to die. If ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    Yay!!! And everything still exists! I'm so happy - I wasn't quite getting into the Society Revisited. Well done, Nate! Anyway - back to Emily Bronte and what influenced her ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    Here's my first ever post: Hi, I love this site. Tis pretty amazing. I'm Sophie. S E Enever on TYWC. I honestly don't know quite what to say. I've kind ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    Make your last goodbye.

    May 22, 2006


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf