User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Together - Reef REEF! REEF!! Who loves Reef!! *waves hand* I DO!!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only Living When I'm Writing

    I love it - it sounds like a rap!

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlotte

    Thank you!! Anyone else have any help?

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlotte

    Now this I KNOW is awfull... Someone help me

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm Waiting For The Man - Velvet Underground No wait... Devil's Haircut - Beck Scratch that... Red Eyes And Tears - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Who the hell keeps changing ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    Lots to say: Thank you Duskglimmer for my sign!! backgroundbob -I swear you weren’t the one who made me extra mad on all this… QiGuaiGongFu - You’re right!! But I ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Together - Part One

    Ooh thank you, you've rekindled my want to write this story. No, sorry it wasn't a sex scene... That doesn't come till later :wink: ..... But since you took that ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Through Our Bleeding

    Just what i needed right now...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    It probably s the post count. That's what they see, so they know your not new. Plus they've probably seen you around if you have 3311 posts. *bans all newbie-basing ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    This topic is for all those who are referred to as a new member, when THEY ARE NOT. It is especially annoying from people who joined over ten months after ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Suicide Life - Eels

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Together - Part One

    Thank you but - I AM NOT A NEW KID!!!!!!!!! I've been here nearly a YEAR longer than YOU!!! Why does no one notice that???? But cheers...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Together - Part One

    Is it really that awful?

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    Ooh loved ur title... Not that Im gonna steal it *looks shifty*... But I'm afraid that's about it...

    Nov 19, 2005


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore