User avatar

Sophie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Come As You Are by Nirvana (live) ...You know sometimes I think this is way better than Smells Like Teen Spirit (NO wait, I can't diss it!)... Oh who cares, ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Blood

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dental Rehab

    Yup yup E E Cummings deffinately... Blegh Although my currently drugs-orientated mind did see something more, but I know you didn't mean it so...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    im sorry but I think this song is sweet JCB Song - Nizlopi Well, I'm rumblin' in this JCB. I'm 5 years old and my dad's a giant sitting beside ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Are these lyrics not just some of the best ever or what? They're beautiful Acrobat by Maxïmo Park You've got to catch an early plane, And its no surprise im ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    flesh

    Dec 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    [quote="Griffinkeeper"]Whatever the content of this is, the structure of it is all askew. This makes it harder to follow.quote] Care to ellaborate?

    Dec 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    I liked to watch her when they'd begin to turn on her and she'd cut them short with a dry humoured remark. Or when her eyes burned as people openly ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Book Of Excuses (poem extract)

    I guess I didn't exactly put my best into it...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Naked by Reef If you know where I'm at I would get a kick from that Muddy face, bloody hands Naked we dance on our clothes So will you come ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Book Of Excuses (poem extract)

    Spill Spill all your insides onto my floor You said that you would tell me So why are you not speaking? Why look at me like that When you know ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I too enjoy the fast guitarness in Helicopter. The Go-Slow - by Biffy Clyro I'm getting way too addicted to this song...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    Hey! Qi --- What these terms conjure in my head: I'd rather you didn't attack my opinion! I know the Definitions of those words aren't what I put. That's just ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    What these terms conjure in my head: Rap - People (mainly in the eighties) talking over records with a slight lack of rhythm or meaning but usually with humour... The ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    does anybody like (or even know about )the cranberries? theyre an alternative rock band, theyre irish... they have some cool lyrics, i love this song called zombie by them, but ...

    Nov 29, 2005


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily