-
Re: No Sunlight
Hey Somehow, before I read that they were all the same length, the exactness of the paragraphs had me memorised. Perhaps a little bit of intuition and not just boredom? ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: Like Roseweeds on Breakstones
Hey, There's a nice use of juxtaposition in your similies. Perhaps a little more of this, a few more specifically contradictory images, would bring out the irony of your last ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: A character lost, seeing the truth that we have forgotten
Thanks for your compliments, Ziggie. I don't so much mind not doing the quote justice, as I think this piece comes more from an experience than from the quote - ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: A character lost, seeing the truth that we have forgotten
This piece came in part out of personal experience and partly from an idea my dad heard on the radio: "Light likes to think it's the fastest thing around. Which ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: A Study of Birds
Ah Snoink. Usually when i drop in on the site I feel myself bristling with an irritating itch of some kind of anger (which I sometimes fear is actually part ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
And do Americans really write "thru" instead of "through" or is it just the slang I always thought it was?
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
Is that the American spelling of "sceptical" I presume?
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
I meant the chance to "rant about (it) to fresh people" as in rant to new people who haven't heard it.
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
And ooh ooh, here's a game Spot the typo(s) in the above post... I just found one, and felt a little silly. Can you see it?
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
And I recently texted into Kerrang!'s digital radio station to yell at them for saying something about texting "u're" messages to their number. We have already made an influence somehow, ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
I am horrible at grammar. I am so bad at it that I try not pick at other people's mistakes as I'm not too good at it myself. one thing ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
I'm the kind of girl who tends to pick up very quickly on other people's spelling and grammar errors (though perhaps not so quickly on her own). It's becoming quite ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Saddam executed.
Me: "RIP Saddam" Friend: "Why does he deserve to rest in peace?" Me: "Because, even though he was a ****, he was still a living, thinking being" Friend: "No, he ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: One last try
It's the "careful not to force the rhymes too much." that I was most worried about. And the stuff like that which you put in bold is mostly the stuff ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: One last try
Hmmm. So you reckon it's too basic? I meant to say: This is from a novel I'm writing. Three of the character's have a poem included, written by them. This ...
Jan 18, 2007
