User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Corn Chex

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    otter Am I doing it right? RSE The letters must not touch

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    okra

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With all due respect, how can you believe every word of the Bible? It contradicts not only modern science, but also itself. How can you reconcile, for example, the existance ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Evenstar (from the LOTR The Two Towers soundtrack)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    I'm far-sighted and I've been wearing glasses since I was seven months old. I got bifocals at around five, and just got new glasses without them a couple weeks ago! ...

    Jan 19, 2008


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater