User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Other Poetry Re: Dream on Thunder

    This was really good. I really liked the rythm. It was different, but good. One part didn't seem to flow for me: An echo Of a dangerous beauty. Causing babes ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    I liked this. I loved the way the person fought within himself. You did a really great job with that. The opening wasn't effective as it could have been. Maybe ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness and Light

    I've never written much poetry. This idea came to me a couple of days ago. Darkness and Light No more sun, No more moon. No more stars Shining down on ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bittersweet Love of War

    Wow, that was sad! :cry: I liked it a lot. The comparison to a tornado was cool. I'm not great at grammer, but I caught two things I thought might ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Widow

    I liked it! :) Great description. There's just one point that didn't seem to flow quite as well. Her lonesome eyes stir voices from the grave, I really like this ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    I'm far-sighted and I've been wearing glasses since I was seven months old. I got bifocals at around five, and just got new glasses without them a couple weeks ago! ...

    Jan 19, 2008


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince