User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Cool! -Sometimes-

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jesmal Part 1

    This is the first part of the first chapter. A young boy moved slowly up the rocky hillside, stumbling occasionally under his small burden. His father looked down from the ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    With all due respect, how can you believe every word of the Bible? It contradicts not only modern science, but also itself. How can you reconcile, for example, the existance ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Jesmal

    A young boy moved slowly up the rocky hillside, stumbling occasionally under his small burden. His father looked down from the crest of the hill, down past his boy to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Is it Gandalf above Helms Deep? (LOTR are awsome movies!) 8/10

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (don't have a title yet)

    Hi! This was really good! :) Here's a couple of things I caught: β€œIn that thing?” She questioned, her eyes roaming over the rust and puttering of the weak engine. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Beauty hurts

    I liked this a lot, it flowed so well! Tread lightly when you talk to her measure out your words Loved this. There was only one comma and one period ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I have a big, green and tan, zip-up notebook that my Mom gave me (it was one of her old ones) that goes everywhere with me. It's very bulky (takes ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Evenstar (from the LOTR The Two Towers soundtrack)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Hey, this was pretty good! :) Just a couple of things with the punctuation. The last time someone died. Should this have a period after it? This isn't a complete ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One to Midnight

    Ok, a couple typos, but otherwise this is great! :D Of course he fared much better then I. 'then' should be 'than'. I found out after I stepped of the ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    Hey, this was good! I only caught two things with the punctuation: Oh attractive shadow how your cool blue hues There should be a comma after 'shadow'. Slowly creeping over ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dancing Stars

    This is very pretty! :D However there is a complete lack of punctuation. Was that intentional? The moon weeps for her friends absents Is this supposed to be 'absence'? Great ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Human Bullet

    This really held my attention. I love WWII stories. Awesome description! I couldn't find anything wrong with the grammer or punctuation. Just wanted to say great job! ~Sometimes~

    Mar 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Going To Be Gone Tomorrow

    β€œI am going to be gone tomorrow,” the young prince informed his one and only confidante, the palace cook. She had looked after him since he had been a wee ...

    Feb 23, 2008


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus