User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Dallas (my neighbor's horse)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    mashed potatoes

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: locked

    This was very well written. Now to answer your questions: 1. Did it catch my attention? It was ok... I think you could make it a bit more interesting. Marvelous ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    ham

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Corn Chex

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    otter Am I doing it right? RSE The letters must not touch

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 cute!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    okra

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: October Cries

    This is my friend's critique (she's a band geek :D ) technically i resent the remarks made but i see where you're coming from. wind band is a little more ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A penny for my thoughts

    This was really good! It flowed very nicely except for one part. All of the stanzas except for the second and third have no punctuation other than a period at ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Pretty! But what is it from?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dead Ship

    Loved this! :D I do agree with Rieda though that it needs some puncuation. The foggy shadow emerges A ghostly ship of lore Loved this line! This has great potential! ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Pretty cool! :)

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hide me...

    I liked this it a lot! :D I couldn't find anything wrong the puncuation or grammer. Tell me you love me, 'Cause I've never been wanted. Love this line. Great ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Two

    Hey this was good! I liked it. I just caught a couple things I thought might be typos. :D How do you Decide between The two You call you Friends? ...

    Mar 17, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables