-
Re: The Ultimate Word Game
q uadr u plica t e Wow, I had to look in th dictionary for that one. :D Let's see... HPF The letters must not touch
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!
Hello! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do! -Sometimes-
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: "Quill of the Magus"
Wow, I really liked this. It was beautifully written. He had left the house a bit earlier that day, Try saying 'a bit earlier than usual that day' Otherwise it ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 haha!
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Word Game
truffle BFL The letters must not touch
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
riverbed (that's where I go riding with my neighbor)
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
Username: 95% I really like it!!! Signature: 50% ? Avatar: 95% Love it!! Custom title: 60% ?? Country: 90% Overall: 90%
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Dejection
I really liked this. It was very well written. I think it could use a little more puncuation though. Excellent job! -Sometimes-
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Word Game
right LJR The last letter must be last Commando: You didn't use all the letters!
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 good!
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 interesting
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Word Game
heart KRH The first letter must be first
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 very cool!
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Last letter
parmesan cheese
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 cool!
Apr 15, 2008
