User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 hilarious! Loved it!!!! :D :lol:

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dido's Sonnet

    I really liked this! :) The only thing I caught was this: I wait to the temple and kneel to Juno Was it supposed to be 'at' the temple rather ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    notorious KBN First letter must be first.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Other Side

    This was pretty good! I didn't see anything wrong with the grammer or puncuation. :) Is there more? I hope so! :D -Sometimes-

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Sacred Pact, Part I

    This was very well written! :D However, I think you should space out your paragraphs. Also, when a new person is talking you need a new paragraph. :) PM if ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Kindergarten (there were about five Ashley's in my class!)

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I usually write in third person, but I seem to often find myself writing in first person (usually in my spur of the moment writings).

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: M&M's

    I liked it! I love so much the chocolate sensation, These candies deserve a standing ovation! I loved this part! :D No more chocolate, this moment i dread You need ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghandi Didn't Live Out of a Holiday Trailer

    This was pretty good! :) I knew I should have, but I couldn’t help myself. Did you mean 'should n't have'? “I never thought I’d have to tell a teenage ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jesmal Part 2

    Jemlar smiled as he watched his little son’s clumsy attempt at imitating him make a bed, by crisscrossing the extra pine boughs he had cut earlier. “Jesmal, let us go ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Better Views

    I really like this! The second line didn't flow very well, maybe you could reword it a little? The rest was great! Also it had no puncuation. Other than that ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    marsupials GVT Last letter must be last.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Run rabbit run

    This was pretty good. It had a neat feel to it. I have to say I didn't really understand it. :oops: And yes, I do think it needs puncuation. Great ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    keys WDC The last letter must be last.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young writer newbie here <3!!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!! What kinds of things do you like to write? -Sometimes-

    Apr 20, 2008


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)