User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    sometimesinbetween :D

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! He watched in horror as some tried to run ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! Quote: He watched in horror as some tried to ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! Quote: He watched in horror as some tried to ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! He watched in horror as some tried to run ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Cool!

    Jun 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stranger

    Hey Gahks! Great piece of work here, I really liked it! This isn't a very useful critique, I just wanted to say that I found the elusive adjective, and on ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Brother Has A Gun #1

    This is basically good. The end left a little to be desired. What did he do with the gun? Commit suicide? Kill somebody? Just the fact that he had a ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 :D

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 awesome!

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 :D

    May 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    So true! I love this poem! The only thing that didn't flow well for me (the rest went beautifully!) was the third line, but that could just be a matter ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 :D

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contemplations of a Tomboy

    Oh wow. Hilarious! I loved it! The only thing I caught was this: Briana clickity-clacked her trendy heels out of the classroom, leaving me stranded there in the desk, staring ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    Wow, I really love this! You did an excellent job! There's nothing much I can critique on, I just wanted to say great job! :D Nearly scared the shavings out ...

    May 12, 2008


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke