-
Re: Nickname the user above you!
From GrantBlayfur to Furby! xD (So thats how it works) ._.
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I googled "Cliche names" because I was trying to avoid using those names for my story. Then a forum thing popped up on the search and I read the link ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Pure awesome. Lip piercing pictures are more recent.
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: The Voyage of Kato [1]
We left at dawn eating little except for Carol, Bethany, May and Ma who all ate heartily not knowing we would never return. Who are these people? It would be ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: I have a question about titles. >:D
Woop woop! :D
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: I have a question about titles. >:D
Is it alright to have a title that is totally unrelated to the story but still very attractive? :O Or perhaps, it could sort of be related to the story ...
Nov 10, 2010 -
Re: My Life on the Inside
April 6th Year? Time? I peer out my window, like I do every day. Looking at the busy street, all the people rushing by, all the trees, and think about ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1
Yes! Actually you did help alot! I've been revising this whole time and I was thinking that I was rushing things. Thank you very much! I will repost a new ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
My story is an unfinished first chapter, very short. I want to know if I have any gramatical errors or if I have run-on sentances. I also want to know ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Will review for donation of points or reviews in return
I'd love if you could review the very short chapter on my story. I will leave you a review since I'm very new and I'm very low on points. :D? ...
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]
I'd be very greatful if you'd review this for me. :D Link: Thank you! ^_^
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Will review almost anything!
Eeep, never mind you don't like Romantic novels. >3
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1
Sorry guys, but I am starting over. xD I disliked it from the beginning, I knew I could have done better. (; But thanks for the reviews anyway!
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Chester. *** A kind, polite guy, A dark haired green eyed model. His hair is in an emo-style and sometimes over his eyes. He has a surfer boy body and ...
Nov 7, 2010
