-
Re: What if...
I'd pass out then go find an extremly poor child who needed it. ;) What if you really met Santa! :shock:
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Why
The Gremlins balloon popped. Why did the Gremlins balloon pop?
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Oh! borntobeawriter! She's been pretty amazing!:D
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Username Derivations
Oh well I'm so darn uncreative that I use my real name (which you all will never know) in my usernames and stuff that i'd just call myself somone. And ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for Loathing.
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
@Warrior Princess It took my parents two years to say yes. T_T @forsakinshadow Haha, mine hurt like crazy. I got it done 6 weeks ago, but when I take it ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Well! You are banned for realizing that. 8)
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having a fish icon and not being named sushi.
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Hey you're cute lol. I always wanted a lip piercing..... Thanks. ;) You should get one, you'd look nice. :]
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello everyone! My newb self would like to be welcomed. >:D Well, I just joined a few days ago so I'm guessing I still count as a newbie. Anyway, my ...
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: What is Your Computer Background?
Lelouch Vi Brittania from Code Geass. :D
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
Bad post. >_
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
I wish I had blue eyes.
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 Funny. :wink:
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for even having stars.
Nov 14, 2010
