-
Re: Nananana Nanananana
Yo welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Looking forward to critique your work.
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: like the first day of school!
Yo!! Welcome to the club! Hope ya like it here as much as I do. Looking forward to comment on your work.
Dec 7, 2008 -
Re: Getting Back to writing
What about sushi? That is good too. Oh wait...yeah I see...You're a vegetarian...ah well... Oh yeah I forgot in my other post. If ya need any help. PM me.
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: Getting Back to writing
Why are the Australians taking over? Ah well..nah just joking. Australia is cool!!!! Which part of Australia do you live in? Anyhoo, So how are you? Do you play any ...
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: hi :D
Yo what's up? Just came to say hi! Hope ya like it here... -Someguy-
Dec 6, 2008 -
Re: sup?
Yo there! Welcome to the club. If ya read the rules (Except me. I learned the hard way lol) you'd be okay I guess. It's not that hard and...yeah. Ah ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Hey =3
Hey there, Steph or Rae? I think I'll call u Rae. :wink: Here is a welcoming song hope you like Breaking Benjamin: Well...let me say if u have no idea ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: hello fellow writers!
Hey there Lisa. Welcome 2 YWS!! If ya need any help... I'm here(and the greeters who you should probably follow...the users with their names in light blue.:cry: ) Ah well. ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: I just joined.
Yo Mutant. Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy and enjoy and... :P Anyhoo... Looking forward to critique you work...Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm Alex
Yo Alex welcome 2 YWS. Your friend is cool and knows what he/she is talking about :lol: 8) :? :idea: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: All About Lee
Wow, so there was actually a time when you didn't want to start YWS? It's good that you made YWS. It is real fun and I'm glad you decided to ...
Nov 8, 2007 -
Re: Hey I'm new.
Interessting. You have one hard life. Shame. Anyhoo, I hope u enjoy your stay here on YWS!
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: Bonjourno
Yo bro. Welcome to THE site :D Hope you like it here.
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: That One Weird Guy...
Damn I like you allready :lol I hope you enjoy it here at the site. Just must warn you that... never mind. You'll find out soon enough. :twisted:
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: estoy aqui!
Hi. I'm someguy. :twisted: I would like to welcome you to YWS. I hope you enjoy it here. If you need any questions(which I think you wont have :wink: :twisted: ...
Sep 27, 2007
