User avatar

Someguy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Nananana Nanananana

    Yo welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Looking forward to critique your work.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: like the first day of school!

    Yo!! Welcome to the club! Hope ya like it here as much as I do. Looking forward to comment on your work.

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    What about sushi? That is good too. Oh wait...yeah I see...You're a vegetarian...ah well... Oh yeah I forgot in my other post. If ya need any help. PM me.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Getting Back to writing

    Why are the Australians taking over? Ah well..nah just joking. Australia is cool!!!! Which part of Australia do you live in? Anyhoo, So how are you? Do you play any ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    Yo what's up? Just came to say hi! Hope ya like it here... -Someguy-

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup?

    Yo there! Welcome to the club. If ya read the rules (Except me. I learned the hard way lol) you'd be okay I guess. It's not that hard and...yeah. Ah ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =3

    Hey there, Steph or Rae? I think I'll call u Rae. :wink: Here is a welcoming song hope you like Breaking Benjamin: Well...let me say if u have no idea ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Hey there Lisa. Welcome 2 YWS!! If ya need any help... I'm here(and the greeters who you should probably follow...the users with their names in light blue.:cry: ) Ah well. ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Yo Mutant. Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy and enjoy and... :P Anyhoo... Looking forward to critique you work...Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Alex

    Yo Alex welcome 2 YWS. Your friend is cool and knows what he/she is talking about :lol: 8) :? :idea: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Wow, so there was actually a time when you didn't want to start YWS? It's good that you made YWS. It is real fun and I'm glad you decided to ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new.

    Interessting. You have one hard life. Shame. Anyhoo, I hope u enjoy your stay here on YWS!

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Yo bro. Welcome to THE site :D Hope you like it here.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Damn I like you allready :lol I hope you enjoy it here at the site. Just must warn you that... never mind. You'll find out soon enough. :twisted:

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: estoy aqui!

    Hi. I'm someguy. :twisted: I would like to welcome you to YWS. I hope you enjoy it here. If you need any questions(which I think you wont have :wink: :twisted: ...

    Sep 27, 2007


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity