User avatar

Someguy

  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I just liked the first one.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    Not bad.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    It is so beautiful. Really nice.

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    It's really nice. I like the feather on the book. It really is cool. I never go wrong with black and white.You can't go wrong. :lol:

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Really cool pictures. :)

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Character drawings...

    Really nice, I love the girl. The neck was big in the first picture. The grey. It made it depressing like you said. It always rains in this miserable world. ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    I love it. Everything should be about music. (in my life!) :lol: I just want to know. Is the timing on the book. 3 4 ? You know. 1 2 ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    So...beautiful...can't...take...eyes...*eyes against computer, drooling.* Really nice. :)

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    Not bad. If it was in colour, I think it would be great! The eyes are somehow freaky. Reminds me on 'Shawn of the dead'

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    My only favourite was the first and the sword was all right. The rest wasn't so good for me

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    I really like this. The only thing that is bothering me are the feet. Any way, the dress fits so well. And the green-yellow that breaks the dark red. Absolutely ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    I like the evil mario very much.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    The first picture was interesting the trees were different of what I have ever seen. It shows a new enviroment to me. Love it The second one was beautiful. It ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    I loved the second and last photo. It made me warm inside and out, but with the water there. It is really lovely.

    Sep 25, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver