-
Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back
This is reall really good. I love the colour of her hair. Those eyes are awesome. Really good. Keep it up.
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Painting of Annie Morgan - NEW/EDITED!
I really like it. The red dress is really good.
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.
I love the cat!!!!!!! I'll buy this picture of the cat! Nice work
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: Paperscraps and such
I love the first one. I like the sigarette. What happened in the second drawing? I like the third really cool
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)
I love the one with the blue hair, the other needs a little more work cause the blue one just wasted them.
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Avies for Till: "Death Machine"
Leave the Nazis alone!!!! Hehehehehehehe! Really cool. 8)
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Firedance
I love this picture! I love the colour. Really cool. :)
Oct 10, 2007 -
Re: Scenery with a difference...
A big tree: Really cool. I like the dark and light colours that mix with each other. I like the bicycle in the bottom left corner. :D A humpback bridge: ...
Oct 9, 2007 -
Re: My photography =]
Really nice! 1: The glasses on the cat makes it look like it drank too much. That is classic! 2: I love the white on the cat that is just ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Penguin
I think it was cute! :lol: Really nice!
Oct 7, 2007 -
Re: Lion
Just two problems: The coloring. You can see the drawing patterns and there is no shade in the picture. Overall it is really good. I love the amount of detail ...
Oct 6, 2007 -
Re: Dinostore
Very funny I like the sticker on the dino.
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...
I like the first one The others...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Fresh off the Griddle
Freaky...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
Is he hiding from somone? Second: well thought of. Really something different. :)
Sep 29, 2007
