User avatar

Someguy

  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    Funky picture. I love the plant that you chose. Also how the background plays a nice part in forming the focus on the plant. You could have taken it a ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography

    I love the 3rd one! So intimidating... The last one I also like. 1st one...not so much. Second last...not so much. 2nd one is okay... Ah well. The 3rd one ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lone Wolf

    Jeez! This is awesome. Reminds me of wolfs' rain.

    May 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first one is good. Its just white and then there is the green and the blue to 'break' the white.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    Cool pictures. I really like black and white, makes things depressing and and awesome with a hint of happiness. :)

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My kitty

    Heavy freaking awesome cool eyes! Where do you live? Hehehehehehe :) :wink: :oops: :twisted: :?: :twisted: :P :x :D :shock: :? :) :( :o :lol:

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Why do they all go for the 2nd bunny? The first one is much better. More detail and nice colors. Anyway, It is really good!

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hay guys!

    It is really cool. love anime and try to draw it but not to good.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I love the last one, so cool.I love the heart idea.!

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    You are one disturbing woman. But it is cool, I like the heart one.(The girl with a heart in her hand.)

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    Colour: Dark blue with a hint of red Yellow orange and then grey at the sides Purple and silver combined Hazel Misty green black and red pink and red silver ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    The colour is great, the detail, perfect. I really like this painting. Did you make this? If you did, wow I'm impressed.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: tell me what you think about this pic

    I think you should've shown more of the backround. Thats all

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    I love the second and the last pictures. It is really awesome!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography. Comments?

    I love the colours. The snow and the clear blue sky. It is beautiful.

    Oct 24, 2007


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley