User avatar

Someguy

  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    Yip I can see that :wink:

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sea Monster

    Very cool/funky/awesome picture. I feel so sorry for the boat that has to see it. lol I like it. The detail is nice and it is focused on the sea ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    1) Freaky, but awesome. The eyes are nice. 2) Again, the eyes are good. I'd try and focus more on the body though. 3) The eye looks a bit...weird, but ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bucking Beauty

    This is beautiful. The detail is well. I love how much you focused on the body structure. The back legs are good, though the right legs seems a little...funny. Unless ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skeleton Series

    Okay these are good. The first one isn't good. I can see that it was like a practice sketch And not a bad one either. I think you can go ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Let's say it like this. If you have an creative imagination, talk to yourself, think someone is standing next to you and talk with it, think the world is going ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 2

    1) Very nice. Love the movement of the cat. 2) Love how the focus falls on the cat and also that there is a a nice background. 3) Really awesome. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    Don't beg for things. Do it yourself or else you won't get anything.- Eureka 7 lol

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    You

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Really like it. Love the colors. It's just plain awesome!! You must make smoke come out of its nostrils. :lol: :lol: I really like the detail you put into the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Painting and New Graphic

    I really like the second one. The color in it is awesome! :wink:

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Railroad Crossing Photograph

    I love the amount of color that is in the photograph. Really gets you exited and so forth. I love the mountains in the background. Gives you that feeling of ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Falling

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings...

    I love the Mephistopheles. Really well. Good detail Nice work!!

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Skye in the summer ;)

    I see... Well yeah. I guess that if u were faced with curtain death or this photo u posted...I would've done the same thing you did :lol:

    Dec 2, 2008


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec