User avatar

Someguy

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 1)

    Okay. I think it's a good beginning and that U have a nice idea.(Concerning chapter 1) The present going towards the past was a bit thrown on the ground if ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stare At The Road.

    I have to agree with Vernon. The spacing is a bit funky. :P It is nice. I like the idea where you write about it,but I think(and you don't have ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    I liked it. Pretty awesome. You should add stanzas, 'cause when I first saw this I felt,' I don't feel like reading this' It just makes it easier to read. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Song

    A bit short. I think u could lengthen it. I like the idea and where it's going, but ended randomly. You must continue working on it. :)

    May 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: "GO"

    This was a bit random... I expected more.

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Who cares! It just doesn't feel like it. Who would win? A pie or a knife?

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The only poem you will ever get out of me ever.

    This was a strong poem. You came in and threw all your pain and anger on it. That's what I like about it. Everyone pretty much said what I wanted ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    It's nice, where u go and use a ABCB rhyme scheme and then all of the it changes in the last stanza. Pretty cool. I like the way you always ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Lovely as it Saeems

    Well... It's nice, but let me tell you now. This poem needs a massive expansion! I get what you're trying to say, it's just that it's not given clearly like ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lone Wolf

    Jeez! This is awesome. Reminds me of wolfs' rain.

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    I don't like rap. I despise it. I can't stand the beat that keeps playing over and over and over... But this was freaking crazy. Dude! For once I'm gonna ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Mommy

    My method to know if it's a good lyric is to kinda make your own 'song' with the lyric, but I couldn't do it with this lyric. I tried really ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fallen Peace

    I thought is was a nice poem. Really into depth with the peace. :wink: The rhyme scheme was a bit strange. I think you should pay more attention to that. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Holocaust Requiem

    I really, really liked it! I am really interested in World War 1 and 2 and you just gave me another reason. There is so much you can say, whether ...

    May 1, 2008


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson